2957-51 Shimonaka, Sadowara-cho, Miyazaki-City, Miyazaki, 880-0294, Nhật Bản
TEL: 81-985-73-1711 (Chính)
- Located at a 35,000 square meter site in the Sadowara-higashi Industrial Park about two kilometers from the Miyazaki Headquarters, the Hirose Factory has embarked on a unified production process from mold to painting and assembly. since the start of operations in September 1988. Currently, there are about 350 employees working in the factory.
- The new paint line started mass production in April 2004 and is in good working order, maintaining 90% of the direct rolling mold ratio. At the same time, the overall crop layout was considered for more efficient process layouts with the shortest service delivery and the least inventory.
- Manufactured the door mirrors and exterior door handles for the HM Suzuka Factory, and the door locks for the Sayama Factory and the Suzuka Factory.
- Cast and supply zinc and Maggie parts to the Japanese side and to foreign corporation companies.
- Molded and plastic parts supply to the Japanese side and to foreign conglomerate companies.
- Paint exterior parts for exterior door handles and door mirrors.